Disc Golf Plastics Matrix
|Company||Premium||Premium Light||Recycled||Gummy Premium (cold weather)||Super Durable||Glow||Durable||Durable Light||Pro||Hard Premium Base||Premium Base||Soft Premium Base||Base Glow||Base|
|Innova||Star||StarLite||Echo Star||GStar||Glow Champ||Champion||Blizzard||Pro||KC-Pro||XT||R-Pro||DX Glow||DX|
|Discmania||S-Line||G-Line||Glow C-Line||C-Line||P-Line||X-Line||D-Line Glow||D-Line|
|MVP, Axiom, & Streamline||Neutron||Fission||Plasma||FX**||Eclipse||Proton||Electron Firm||Electron||Electron Soft|
|Discraft||ESP||Z Lite||ESP/Z FLX||Ti||ESP/Z Glo||Elite Z||Z Lite||Elite X||Jawbreaker/Rubber Blend||Jawbreaker||Pro-D Soft||Pro-D Glo||Pro D|
|Dynamic Discs||Fuzion||BioFuzion||Fluid||Hybrid||Moonshine||Lucid||Lucid Air||Classic||Classic Blend||Classic Soft||Prime|
|Westside Discs||Tournament||Muovi R||Elasto||Hybrid||Moonshine||VIP||VIP Air||BT Hard||BT Medium||BT Soft||Origio|
|Latitude 64||Gold Line||Recycled||Frost Line||Hybrid||Moonshine||Opto Line||Opto Air||Zero Line Hard||Zero Line Medium||Zero Line Soft||Retro Line|
|Gateway||Platinum||OG||Evolution||HD||Diamond Glow||Diamond||Pure White||Firm||Super Soft||Super Glow||Soft|
|Prodigy||400G/750G||400G Lite||450||750||400 Glow||400/400S||400S Light||350G||300S||350Rx||200|
|Hyzerbomb||Frontline||Frontline-X||Recon||Baseline Hard||Baseline||Baseline Soft|
|Though Space Athletics||Aura||Ethereal||Ethos|
** FX is an experimental plastic, and only rarely found. Usually has a Proton stamp on it. Its a Proton/Plasma blend.
- Premium - Usually the manufacturers durable and highest quality discs. Usually true to numbers
- Premium Light - Same as Premium, but usually infused with air bubbles to make them super light. Usually true to numbers
- Recycled - Uses left over byproduct from Premium and Durable plastics to make a new type of plastic. Just as durable.
- Premium Gummy - A variation of the premium plastic that is softer and gummier and can handle the cold weather. Great for winter, usually slight understable from the numbers.
- Super Durable - Usually a Durable and Premium mix, resulting in a super durable disc that might have qualities of both discs mixed together. Sometimes opaque, others more milky translucent.
- Glow - Usually the durable or premium plastic variation that has glow components added to make the disc glow in the dark. Usually a bit more overstable than Durable plastic.
- Durable - A durable plastic that can take a beating, usually the most durable of the plastics. Flies a bit more overstable and tends to be translucent or a bit see-through
- Durable Light - Same as the durable plastic but infused with air bubbles to make it lighter.
- Pro - I don’t really throw it, but its a plastic mix tougher than base plastic, but not quite as the premium and durable plastics. Has a bit of grippyness to it.
- Hard Premium Base - Usually the premium base plastic made firmer for those that prefer a firmer disc. A bit grippy
- Premium Base - A disc that is slightly more durable than the cheap base plastic. Still relatively cheap plastic, but lasts a bit longer and takes a bit more beating. Usually preferred for putting. A bit grippy
- Soft Premium Base - A softer premium base for those that like a gummier and softer base plastic, usually for putting.
- Base - This is the most base plastic, usually very grippy and great for putters or a good cheap disc. They beat in real fast, and show wear after a few throws.
Updated November 25th, 2020 @ 2:12 PM PST